Wednesday, September 30, 2009

She is Watching Me . . .

I always knew that children learn from their parents. However, seeing it happen with my own child is pretty amazing! I was cleaning the kitchen and noticed that things got a little too quiet. I looked over and saw this:

















Amazing! She did this all by herself. My purse was just sitting there. (Again, I realize that kids all over the world are grabbing their moms' purses, but still, I just love being a mom!)



















She looks pretty good with a Longchamp purse, if I say so myself!! Watch out Brian, there are two of us now:)!


5 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Wow it is amazing how much they take in from the parent. :) She is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my word!! T-R-O-U-B-L-E!!!!!!!! LOVE it..but feel very responsible!! haha
    -Angela:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! This is absolutely great!! Poor, Poor brian....sevens and rock and republics here she comes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit that she has on, little hippie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember the first day Aurelia found my purse. I think I shot something like 50 pictures. Although, I LOVE the cross-shoulder technique employed by Cece. SO adorable.

    ReplyDelete