Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Uncle Rollie's Hat and a Flickr Test


IMG_1475, originally uploaded by brianandaleisha.

Okay, so I just have to vent. I have loved, loved, loved facebook, blogging, and entering into a whole new world of social-networking, until recently, I discovered something about my pictures.

I have a google reader account where I easily organize the blogs I read and follow. I subscribe to dear friends blogs, their friends blogs, and even a blog written by this girl who loves decorating and lives in Germany. Well, I have noticed something about other peoples' pictures. While I'm not a photographer by any means, my pictures, once posted on my blog, do not look as good as they do on my computer.

I also love, love, love my mac.

HOWEVER, I have been posting pictures on this blog since literally the day Cece was born, and it has taken me nine months to figure out that the picture quality is not great. ARRGGGG!

I guess it has something to do with the fact that when uploading pictures directly to blogger from my computer, blogger compresses them. So, after doing some research, I have found there are other ways to do this. Flickr happens to be one, but I'm not sure if I'm going to like this. For starters, I think I can only attach ONE picture per post. What will I ever do? Just one picture!!! Okay, enough of that.

This ONE picture (although there are five that I wanted to put on here) is of Cece (of course). She was at my parents house, and Uncle Rollie's suitcase was upstairs, open, and within her reach. She found his hat, and the rest, is well super-cute.

I'll try to get a few more posted (if this works, and I have the patience:))!

No comments:

Post a Comment