Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Birthfamily



Last night, we had dinner with Cece's birthfamily:
Cece with Mackenzy, her biological sister
Lauryn, Cece's birthmom, Lauryn's parents, and Mackenzy
Cece with Lauryn, her birthmom
I love this picture--staring at the shoes!
We are certain that Cece will cherish these photos and the stories we will share with her that demonstrate how much her birthfamily loves her.

Here are some pics of Cece with her Daddy in her "Daddy's MVP" shirt.  They are gearing up for gator football!



4 comments:

  1. What a precious time, Aleisha! She gets more adorable by the minute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Cool.

    She totally does get more adorable by the minute. I can't WAIT to see you guys!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am proud of you, it would be really hard for me to open myself up to the possibilities, the unknown is hard for me. But you faced it and all the potentially emotional and awkward moments. The photos are beautiful and prove it was worth the risk to self for the outcome. Hats off to you and your beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! Cece is one loved little girl!

    ReplyDelete