Sunday, September 6, 2009

My New Dance Moves

Not long ago, I created a video of Cece's first dance moves (Poker Face). Well, she's added some new moves, and I couldn't resist making another video. I would love to believe that Cece is learning her moves from us, but I think the video shows that these moves are all her own:)! However, Here's some pics of Brian and I showing our moves.

Dancing in the streets of Vienna with my friend, Steve:

Here's Brian with his mom:
Here's a picture of my family dressed up for disco night:
Here's Brian (he doesn't really have great dance moves, but he sure thinks he's cool):
Yeah, so I thought I was pretty cool, too:



So far, I think Cece has us both beat:


(To view the video in different formates and better quality, visit our mobileme gallery.)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome. If Cece likes to dance she will definitely get along well with my girls! :)

    ReplyDelete