Thursday, September 10, 2009

It's All about the Hair




A lot of people ask me about Cece's hair. Have I figured it out? Well, as someone who has curly hair, I am well aware that you never really figure it out. You have to keep trying new things, and it's all about product. I really am having a lot of fun with Cece's hair. It does, however, take me longer to do hers than it does for me to do my own. One of my favorite parts of doing her hair is combing it all out. I usually do it while she's in the bathtub because it saves time, and she distracted. I just couldn't resist capturing what it looks like all combed out. I mean--is that not awesome!?




















































I'm not the only one who is fascinated with Cece's hair, so is her cousin, Kendall:
(To view in other formates and better quality, visit our mobileme gallery. By the way, if someone has a tip on uploading videos to blogger via a mac, please let me know--I feel like I loose the quality every time.)

2 comments:

  1. Yes. Her hair is totally awesome. I love it. Love it, love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Late poster here, but that video is FABULOUS. I love it. Children are so fun with their open wonder.

    ReplyDelete