Friday, October 2, 2009

"I Love Fall, and I Love JT"

So, I have taken a lot of pictures of Cece (as you well know), but honestly, the moment I captured today has got to be one of my all time favorites. JT is my dear friend Janelle's little guy. He's almost two (Cece's following after me--older guys are the way to go). Janelle and JT hosted a pumpkin painting party. When we arrived and Cece saw Janelle, she said, "JT?" I'm serious. And, I did not talk about him at all on the way there or haven't talked about him since we saw them like four weeks ago. Well, I think Cece likes her little friend JT or maybe just his tractor? :) Oh, yeah, and a few pics of her first pumpkin painting:

IMG_1586

IMG_1595

IMG_1604

IMG_1611

IMG_1612

IMG_1619

IMG_1620

IMG_1561

IMG_1563

IMG_1564

2 comments:

  1. How stinkin' cute! And, perfect pumpkin painting outfit. I love her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute Aleisha-little JT reminds me so much of my Matthew at that age-little toe-head-that blond hair! Memories! Sucha beautiful memory catalogue of both of them with their first pumpkin painting experience-Praise God from whom all blessings flow-children are gifts from Him!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete