Saturday, December 13, 2008

OK, so I have some serious issues...


I have already thought about Cece getting married and walking her down the aisle. I know, this is a tad premature, but it went through my head and I smiled.

I also thought about the great honor Aleisha and I have to raise Cece and train, guide, and teach her. I am ready for that challenge, but also know the great responsibility that comes with it. I have already spent my alone time with Cecelia reminding her that she is loved by so many. There are a multitude praying over this girl and there are countless friends and family who cannot wait to get their eyes and arms around this baby.

And I believe my greatest joy will come when I get to share about Jesus Christ with this little girl. When I get to explain to her that we are all adopted into His family and are given an unbreakable love by our savior. Those will be my most cherished conversations.

2 comments:

  1. Aleisha,
    Cece is just BEAUTIFUL! Brian and you are going to be the best parents in the world.
    I love you,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cece is the most beautiful baby I have seen in a long time. I am sure she is going to grow up to be a strong christian! Just looking at those pictures makes me want my mom to adopt a baby.
    God Bless You,
    Emily

    ReplyDelete