Saturday, November 19, 2011

Schedule at Six Months Old

Several weeks ago, I posted "the schedule" for the boys when I was in the hospital with them. Oh, how things have changed. I have waited a long time for the "four hour schedule". Today, I was working on writing up the directions for taking care of my three kids. Yes! It's really happening; Brian and I are getting away, and Hayley (with the help of her family) is watching all three kids for two nights! I mean, I just can't express how amazing this is.


Schedule

8:00am            
Bottles
Solids
Change diapers and get dressed
Awake time

10:00am          
Boys down for a nap

12:00pm          
Bottles
Solids
Change diapers
Awake time

12:30pm          
Lunch for Cece

1:45pm            
Put Cece down for a nap 
                
2:00pm            
Boys down for a nap

*This is an amazing part of the day--two hours where all three kids are napping!

4:00pm            
Bottles
Solids
Change diapers
Awake time

4:30pm            
Wake up Cece if she’s not already up

5:30/6pm         
Boys down for a “cat nap”
                     
6:45pm           
Wake up boys if not already up

7:00pm           
Baths

7:30pm           
Bottles

7:45pm           
Boys down for the night

8:00pm
Cece down for the night

While the four hour schedule really is wonderful, when it's all written out, I'm like, whew! Next time, Brian asks, "what's your plan for the day?" I'm going to email him this (with a lot more details--like laundry, cooking, working, etc. Just didn't think all of you needed that information). 

1 comment:

  1. This schedule is still insane! You are one busy mama. It is good that you get naps out of everyone, but just a 2 hour break has got to be exhausting.

    ReplyDelete