Monday, October 12, 2009

Cece's Friends

Several months ago, Cece spent some time with her friend Eleanor (I even blogged about it: click here to see.) Several months before that, Cece met Abigail. Well, recently Cece has met up with these friends. So, of course, I took some pictures and wanted to share:

This is Cece with Abigail, Cece was probably about two months here. Abigail is just a little less than a month older:
P1010033

Here are some pics from their lunch date today:
IMG_1656

IMG_1659

IMG_1660

Here is a picture of Cece and Eleanor back in June:
Eleanor loves "Baby Cece"!

Here they are this past Friday:
IMG_1635

IMG_1637

IMG_1639

IMG_1640

IMG_1643

And, because I couldn't resist, more pictures of just Cece. This girl can pull things off that I could never wear; I just LOVE it. I have bought some hats in my day; then, I put them on, and I just look stupid. Cecelia, on the other hand--what a rock star!
IMG_1665

IMG_1668

IMG_1672

IMG_1676




2 comments:

  1. SO adorable. I love the hat (I'm a sucker for them too, for my girls) and the velour. What a glam girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaaha! I absolutely LOVE the hat.....too great :)

    ReplyDelete