Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I'm Three Months Old





Currently, she is crying because she was woken up from her nap in her stroller and then, transferred to her crib, but most of the time, she is peaceful and happy! She has been smiling a lot more lately(the pic above is a smile, not a cry:))--it just makes people giggle. I brought her to MN this past weekend, and she was smiling away at everyone. Every person she graced with a smile would just light up. My brother, Rollie, at one point said, "I can smile." I don't know what it is about a baby's smile, but it's just so amazing. She's growing like crazy. She has really long arms--Rollie measured them--25 inches long, which is probably as long or longer than her height. I am in awe every day! She brings joy where ever she goes! For those that may be concerned, I think she's done crying now:)!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment