Wednesday, March 11, 2009

"My Uncles are Getting Married"









Cece has the best uncles. Both just got engaged recently giving her the best aunts, as well! Cece and I took a trip to MN this past weekend (without Daddy :() because I'm tired of missing things, and my brother Rollie was having an engagement party. Cece did so well. She did great on the flights, great taking naps, and shared lots of smiles (and just a couple cries). Her uncles had fun seeing a little more action this time. They also cleaned their apartment, made meals, and carried the carseat. We were well taken care of!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. She is so precious, Aleisha. I'm so happy for you both. Isn't it crazy how fast the time flies? I can't believe that Rollie is old enough to be getting married. The last I saw him, I don't even think he was shaving yet. Geez. I must be 30 or something :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on gaining two sisters!!!!! Yea for you!!!! And CeCe is killing me... SO DANG CUTE!!!! K

    ReplyDelete