Thursday, December 24, 2009

Lakewood

On December 20th, we were introduced to my home church, Lakewood. Lakewood is one of our supporting churches, and it is incredible to me that I first went to Eastern Europe with Lakewood over ten years ago. My youth group took a two-week trip in 1998. Lakewood and several dear family friends have been supporting me ever since on all my short-term trips. We had the honor of being introduced as Lakewood missionaries.

In addition, Pastor Dan also did a dedication ceremony. We committed to raising Cecelia to know and understand who Christ is--the hope He brings to her and to the world.

IMG_2285

IMG_2288

IMG_2291

1 comment:

  1. So thankful you have such an amazing church base. Glad to see you back blogging. Thank goodness you bought that snowsuit!

    ReplyDelete