Saturday, December 5, 2009

Go Gators--Cece Style

Our dear friends, the Seeligs are letting us watch the SEC championship at their house. They are actually watching it there! This is how Cece watches the Gators!

This is her mid-lips saying, "Ggggaa Gaaa", which means, "Go Gators!"
IMG_2227

IMG_2221

"What is the defense doing???"
IMG_2226

IMG_2228

"This is getting a little scary."
IMG_2229

"My mommy and my aunt Karen made this hair clip!"
IMG_2203

"I love the Gators, but I really love this big, stuffed dog."
IMG_2206

"Thank goodness the Gators just scored a touchdown; otherwise, we never would have been able to get my daddy to take this picture."
IMG_2233

This is only the first half! We're still watching it; please win, Gators! "We weathered the storm. Now it's a matter of going in the lockerroom and figuring it out," says Brian, who has been just a little bit stressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment