Friday, June 26, 2009

My friend, Heidi's, blog:

My dear friend, Heidi, is an incredible writer. I love reading her blog. She has this way of communicating about her kids in away that makes you want to read more (it's not boring). She really uses voice when she writes, which is one my favorite writing traits. She tells a small story in every post. She chooses the right details, she is concise, and she writes about what she cares about. So, she recently posted a few pics of Cece and I. In addition to being a great writer, she is also an incredible photographer. So, check out her blog:

http://hhaines.blogspot.com/2009/06/updates.html


2 comments:

  1. I agree. Heidi's blog is a walking(?) advertisement for both quality lenses and Lightroom. Well, and for having lots of cute little girls and the talent to document them well.

    ReplyDelete