Saturday, July 24, 2010

Writing Workshop

This summer, I am piloting a writing workshop with four of the MOST precious girls on this side of the ocean. They have just begun, but I think they are already "falling in love" with writing! I sure love them, and I sure love helping kids find their voice in writing!! (I took these with my iPhone because Brian had the camera in Serbia--doesn't that sound cool:).) After our "mini-lesson" they choose any spot in my house to write! LOVE it!

IMG_0162

IMG_0161

IMG_0160

IMG_0159

2 comments:

  1. woohoo! how fun!! I know it was huge for me when I found my voice in writing...I'm sure it'll be the same for these girls! keep at it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun!! They're gonna love learning to write from you!! I agree with Tyler...I found a voice in writing and it's so freeing!

    ReplyDelete