Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Thankful

Today, I am thankful for:

My cousin, Ryan, coming to visit (the first of our family to come).
IMG_2910

IMG_2909

IMG_2907

Getting to see the Carlson's so often, now that we live an hour away.
(null)

DSC_0006

The wok my brother Rollie and his wife Caitlyn bought us (I have been limited to cooking solely on a cook-top waiting for the oven to get hooked up).
IMG_2903

The tree outside our bedroom window that suddenly bloomed.
IMG_2916

IMG_2914

IMG_2918

And, IKEA rugs that make orange carpet look a little better! (Yes, that is an alligator at the end of our hallway--we have Grandma Stephens to thank for that:).)
IMG_2920

IMG_2923

4 comments:

  1. aaaaaaahaha! That stinkin' orange carpet! Very inspiring post. Also, I forgot to tell you on our last skype chat that I LOVE your hair cut. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Call me emotional but when you stated that the "tree outside suddenly bloomed.." is that not how God works with joy in our lives? When things feels dull, drab or even ugly, suddenly, a few little buds pop out and our perspective changes completely. I pray for many many more tree's to bloom in your new life there, and i do sincerely apologize about the orange carpet. (although, i rather like it.) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel very thankful for IKEA carpets on your behalf :) Also, I wish I was the one visiting you...

    ReplyDelete